During this course, you will have the opportunity to gain an overview of Federal grants topics and terminology, roles and responsibilities, and rules and regulations – including the new Uniform Administrative Requirements at 2 CFR 200, commonly called the Super Circular. Throughout the course, we will discuss common compliance problem areas with covered regulations, and potential solutions that are applicable to many non-profts and private entities. Participants will also learn and apply the general and technical competencies identified by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) to help ensure successful grants management outcomes.
- Interpret common administrative and cost requirements within the new uniform grants management requirements
- Review of how grant budgets are developed
- Develop procedures for assessing risk relating to your program
- Address high-risk issues through developing, implementing, and evaluating agency/programmatic internal controls
- Review various remedies for instances of non-compliance
- Apply OPM’s general and professional competencies to grants management
Course Length: 2 Days